- Click on the Calendar icon on top right.
- Select the yellow coloured date you wish to play.
- Click the Orange hand on the tee off time you personally wish to book. OK
- To view the event for the day, click on the blue button to the right of the screen
- Members can make bookings for other members and visitors but must confirm with them prior to doing so.
- If booking for another member, select the Green coloured hand on the tee off time required and then type in their given and surname. Try & ensure that the correct spelling of their given name and surname OK
- If booking for a visitor, select the Blue coloured hand on the tee off time required, enter their given and surname, followed by their full Golflink number, if known. OK
- ‘X’ out of this screen when booking is completed
- Remember to click on Bookings Sign Out (orange round button) next to Calendar icon.
- A member who makes a booking is the only person who can cancel it.
- Bookings are only accessible for a period of 7 days in advance of event
- Bookings close at Midnight the day before an event is held.
It would be wise to print out the attached PDF instructions at the top, and follow the steps
If you experience problems logging in, please contact BPGC Secretary
Welcome to Belvoir Park Golf Club
- Facemasks must be worn in and around the clubhouse and on the course
- Flags to remain in holes, bunkers to be smoothed with clubs or feet
- Social distancing around clubhouse & Pro shop
Due to Government restrictions, residents from the restricted Melbourne Metro areas will not be able to play at Belvoir Park Golf Club.
For full description of club's directives, please see attached pdf
Our Bendigo golf course is considered by many as Central Victoria's best kept golfing secret. It is etched into the Big Hill ranges, just a short drive south from Bendigo off the Calder Hwy, approx 3kms from Lansell Square, Kangaroo Flat. If travelling to Bendigo from Melbourne, keep an eye out on the left hand side of the Calder Hwy for a couple of Bendigo's local winery's signs along with the golf course sign.
The club was established in 1947, spending its first 50 years as a sand-scrape course but in 2000 it was officially opened after the course was converted to grass greens. It is lushly grassed with contoured fairways and large greens.
It boasts a well stocked Pro Shop and Resident Pro with a large range of carts available for hire. A challenging but rewarding course for the beginner right through to the expert golfer. The signature hole is the Par 3 11th that has breathtaking & sweeping 360 views of the Big Hill ranges. The course has some gentle hills but can be easily walked with hand held buggies.
Come visit for a round.
Belvoir Park Golf Club recognises the legal responsibilities, financial and social benefits of holding a liquor license in the community. In doing so, we are proud to adhere to liquor licensing laws and the criteria of the Good Sports program.
The club proud of their District 2018 PENNANT WINNERS
Follow this link ... http://goodsports.com.au/...