Welcome to Belvoir Park Golf Club
Based on advice published on the DHHS website and verbal advice received from the Victorian Government, Golf Australia and Belvoir Park advise the following:
That as of midnight 5th August 2020 onward -
- Groups will be limited to two people
- Club competitions will not be conducted. Members & visitors welcome to play but all to abide by specified conditions.
- Club practice fairway, chipping area & putting only for Paul Powell lessons
- 1 on 1 coaching can continue in a non-contact, socially distanced setting
- No hire equipment, including golf clubs, pull buggies, golf carts or range balls may be made available for hire under any circumstances
Exception: Golf carts may be hired to a person who has a disability, or who is over the age of 65, or who can demonstrate that they require one due to having special needs, ie ID or medical certificate required
Note: players are permitted to bring and use their own cart, however the one person per cart limit applies unless they reside in the same household.
- Facemasks must be worn in and around the clubhouse and on the course
- Flags to remain in holes, bunkers to be smoothed with clubs or feet
- Clubhouse closed - Takeaway beverage service only - social distancing observed
- Pro Shop must limit the number of people to comply with the requirement for patrons to keep a minimum of 1.5 metres apart.
IF PRO SHOP OR CLUBHOUSE IS UNATTENDED FOR GREEN FEE PAYMENTS & DON’T WANT TO PAY BY CASH!!!
YOU CAN PAY BY PHONE OPTION USING ‘PAY ANYONE’
Acc Name: Belvoir Park Golf Club
BSB: 633 000 Acc No 150520724
Ref: Your name
Write bank authorisation number on Club’s copy of Green Fee slip.
As at 11.59pm 8th July 2020, Government restrictions have been put residents from Metropolitan Melbourne Therefore & unfortunately, whilst these restrictions are in place, those residents will not be able to play at Belvoir Park Golf Club.
Our Bendigo golf course is considered by many as Central Victoria's best kept golfing secret. It is etched into the Big Hill ranges, just a short drive south from Bendigo off the Calder Hwy, approx 3kms from Lansell Square, Kangaroo Flat. If travelling to Bendigo from Melbourne, keep an eye out on the left hand side of the Calder Hwy for a couple of Bendigo's local winery's signs along with the golf course sign.
The club was established in 1947, spending its first 50 years as a sand-scrape course but in 2000 it was officially opened after the course was converted to grass greens. It is lushly grassed with contoured fairways and large greens.
It boasts a well stocked Pro Shop and Resident Pro with a large range of carts available for hire. A challenging but rewarding course for the beginner right through to the expert golfer. The signature hole is the Par 3 11th that has breathtaking & sweeping 360 views of the Big Hill ranges. The course has some gentle hills but can be easily walked with hand held buggies.
Come visit for a round.
Belvoir Park Golf Club recognises the legal responsibilities, financial and social benefits of holding a liquor license in the community. In doing so, we are proud to adhere to liquor licensing laws and the criteria of the Good Sports program.
The club proud of their District 2018 PENNANT WINNERS
Follow this link ... http://goodsports.com.au/...